Digital video offers a number of advantages over analog video, including:
- Ease of sharing and storage.
- No degredation of data quality when copied.
- Easy and inexpensive copying.
- The capacity for multicasting.
Digital video technology can also incorporate analytical software for intelligent video, which enables capabilities such as video search, object tracking and intrusion detection.
Video production is the process of creating video by capturing moving images (videography), and creating combinations and reductions of parts of this video in live production and post-production (video editing). In most cases the captured video will be recorded on the most current electronic media such as SD cards. In the past footage was captured on video tape, hard disk, or solid state storage. Video tape capture is now obsolete and solid state storage is reserved for just that, storage. It is now distributed digitally in formats such as the Moving Picture Experts Group format (.mpeg, .mpg, .mp4), QuickTime (.mov), Audio Video Interleave (.avi), Windows Media Video (.wmv), and DivX (.avi, .divx). It is the equivalent of filmmaking, but with images recorded digitally instead of on film stock.
Create a Promo Video For Your Business or Website!
CREATE PROMOTIONAL BUSINESS VIDEOS LIKE A PRO
Timeline360 provides you with a unique video service, a DIY video service.
Why Chose Us?
- You’ll get a high definition (Full HD) MP4 video, designed by some of the best video animators.
- Your video will be produced with Adobe After Effects, the best video production software.
- Your video will be based on a customizable template that uses advanced graphics and special effects.
- It’s easy. Just pick a template and customize the video online. It’s Free to make a preview video.